- More than 60 million people in 120 different countries play the sport of golf, with this number increasing exponentially about 8% every year.
- This data is a perfect example,markin the significance of sporting events as a powerful tool that can help expose a brand to a growing market with great purchasing power. Bringing together the ideal target audience in a sporting event full of exciting activities guarantees positive feed-back and successful client engagement.
What we do
- RPZ Events is an international business founded in 1993 and dedicated to corporate communication. One of our areas of specialization is sports event management.
What we offer
- Private Tournaments- daily golf sessions reserved exclusively for private guests (current/prospective clients, official commitments, media)
- Social Tournaments- tournaments organized solely for the members of a certain club. Your brand will benefit directly from exposure to an otherwise hardly accessible high-end crowd
- Golf Tours- organization of various tournaments, private or social, to be organized in several different venues
- Clinics- the perfect way to engage your clients or staff in a new sport. An instructor will be in charge of teaching beginners and helping more experienced players improve their game. Clinics can be organized repeatedly (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Golf Getaways- the possibility of travelling and staying in hotels linked to golf in order to enjoy a weekend of full involvement in the sport. Other complimentary activities will be included in your package (sales meetings, incentives, presentations, cooking demonstrations)
- Specialized Media Statements- at RPZ Events we have a team of trained professionals in the sport that can help generate news and broadcast messages, attracting the media to a particular product, aiding the development of a new brand or service related to golf.
Client List & Past Events
- In the past we have organized numerous golf tournaments and tours directed to all sorts of clients and players with of different levels, including the Spanish Golf Federation.
- Spanish National Championship (1999)
- Ryder Cup (1997)
- Tourespaña VIP Masters (1995,1996, 1997)
- Pro-am Madrid Masters (2005,2006,2007)
- Pro-am Business Marketing Game for ABC and ESIC (2005,2006)
- Pro-am Golf’s Friends Charity (2004,2005)
- VIP Golf La Moraleja (2005,2006)
- Sabadell Private Banking Golf Tour
- Banco Madrid Tour
- Banco Inversis Tour
- CEPSA Tour
- Confortel Tour (2002-2005)
- Solbank Cup (1999,2000)
- AECC Cup (2002-present)
- Davidoff Cup (2003-2005)
- Hertz Cup (2000-2005)
- Grupo Banus Cup (2004-present)
- Valle Romano Cup (2004-present)
- Fadesa Cup
- ALD Cup (2002-present)